Since 25.05.2018 the DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) is in force.
The Regulation lays down rules for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. It also protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular their right to protection of personal data.
We are obliged to inform you about the purpose, the type and the duration of the storage of the collected data.
Below you will find our corresponding information, which does not require your consent
Accordingly, no further action is necessary from your side.
Information acc. Art. 12-19, 21 DSGVO
· Name and contact details of the responsible body:
Note: The responsible entity will take appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent misuse of the data.
· Categories of personal data being processed
Master data (eg 'name, first name'), billing data (eg'bank connection')
· Purposes for which the personal data are to be processed
Quotation, order processing, billing
· Legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (lawfulness of processing) pursued by the controller or by a third party:
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual actions which are carried out at the request of the data subject.
· Duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
· Existence of automated decision-making including profiling according to Art. 22 (1) and (4) DS-BER
Transfer and foreign reference
· Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data:
CPA Tax Consultant
· The intention of the controller to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization:
· You have the right to obtain information about the personal data that has been stored about you.
· You have the right to correct and limit the processing of your data
· You have the right to delete your data and revoke any existing consent, unless there is a legal requirement.
· The Responsible Body notifies all recipients who have been disclosed personal data of any correction or deletion of personal data or a restriction of processing.
· You have the right to information about the collection and processing of your personal data.
· You have the right to data portability, if that is proportionate.
· You have the right to revoke this consent at any time.